Perspectives serves your specific CDM/JI requirements in a partnership-like approach
The project-based mechanisms defined in the Kyoto Protocol - “Clean Development Mechanism (CDM)” and “Joint Implementation (JI)” - are the optimal solution for achieving global emission reductions in an economically efficient manner. At the same time, they are an enormous business opportunity for climate friendly investments and technology providers.
Although the basic idea of CDM and JI is simple – investment in climate protection projects generates “greenhouse gas emission reduction certificates” which can be sold and therefore yield additional cash flow – the details of the rules are quite complex and require a competent partner to achieve optimal results.
If you are looking for a reliable and competent partner to
- develop a sound and robust CDM/JI methodology
- assess the feasibility of your CDM/JI project idea
- manage your planned CDM/JI project from conception phase over PDD-development to issuance of CERs/ERUs
- assess the risk of CDM/JI projects offered to you for CER/ERU purchase
- perform CDM Capacity-Building
Perspectives is the right choice.
We can offer you the outstanding economic, technical and ecological competence and market knowledge that you need for your specific CDM/JI requirements.